This is My Story
BOA is known to be an innovative, responsive, quality builder in construction Industry. BOA listens to your ideas to make them a reality. We believe that the key to a satisfied client is the relationships we build, the proactive demands to change and focused approach to each project. BOA has been able to keep the business in the family allowing personalized and dedicated time for you. As owner, Charlie spends many hours on each jobsite providing the attention to detail every client would expect.
As an EnergyStar Builder, we pride ourselves on energy efficient construction. We’ve completed projects using Insulated Concreate Forms (ICF), a specialized method of construction providing superior energy efficient structures.
We are driven by your concepts and motivated to improve construction in our community. Let a better builder, build better for you!
Services and Skills
BOA completes both commercial and residential builds. In both markets, we complete new construction, renovation and design/build projects. We provide services throughout the building process. We are skilled and experienced in Insulated Concrete Forms(ICF) and EnergyStar efficiency.
- Evaluate project feasibility
- Coordinate with design professionals, city/county agents and various personnel to obtain permits,
- Creation of preliminary project budget, finish schedule and job calendar
- Cost control/Value engineering
- Development of cost analysis
- Management and supervision of construction process (from permits and demo to certificate of occupancy and warranty management)
- Progress billing and lender management
- Jobsite maintenance
- Coordination of city/county inspections, sub-contractors, bank inspectors and finish crews.
Clients contract directly with a single entity to provide both construction and design services. Design/build services can be provided by a single company, a team of professionals or as a joint venture. This method can offer clients with a number of advantages such as integration of planning, design, engineering and construction responsibilities under one single source, thereby facilitating more consistent project delivery by streamlining the overall process.
- Cleanup and preparation for occupation
- Regular follow-up with clients
- Maintain an open line of communication for questions